Saturday, September 19, 2015

Reflection on Project 1 Draft

I read and commented on Zayla's  and Carrie's QRGs.

For my own QRG, I will answer the questions on page 66 of Student's Guide and reflect on the bulleted questions:

Audience:
My audience is this class, but my QRG should be easily accessible to really anyone who feels like reading it. This means that I'm speaking to a group with a huge diversity of values and expectations, as well as reading and comprehension abilities. I need to give my audience alot of background information, and use easily undertstandable language. I can provide background info through either hyperlinking, or actually explaining things in the body of text. Using hyperlinking is a good way to provide background information without insulting anyone's expertise. As per the genre, I should use an informal tone.

Context:
The formatting requirements ask for imagery, which as of yet I haven't integrated. My final draft will include imagery. I think that I've done a pretty good job breaking it into sub-headed sections of manageable length, but one or two of those sections could be broken up more. I think that I meet the content requirements. I've done a pretty good job analyzing the different player's credibility, but I could do a little bit more analysis after some of the quotes that I use. I plan to go through and make sure that all sides of the argument are represented and analyzed and that I've drawn clear lines between fact and opinion.
Webb, Michaela. "Sierra Nevada Reflection"

No comments:

Post a Comment