Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 draft

I wrote peer reviews for Alex's and Austin's drafts. Bailey peer reviewed my draft. I found Bailey's review to be very thorough, helpful, and positive. The most valuable suggestion was that I should provide some tangible ways that climbers can get involved at the end of my piece. I think that this is great advice, because the main goal of my piece is to convince climbers that they should do something about the issue. I also still need to cite the images that I used.

Overall I'm feeling pretty good about the project. I really like writing in prose style, which is something that I was able to integrate into this project. I have gotten positive feedback about the descriptions that I wrote from everyone who has read it.

Webb, Michaela "In High Places" 2015

3 comments:

  1. Fyi, I couldn't access peer review sheets for assigning credit....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. You should be able to now.

      Delete
  2. 2 extra credit points assigned to "RRR to P3O or CVE"

    ReplyDelete