Thursday, December 10, 2015

Reflection on open letter draft

I peer-reviewed Bailey and Joy's  open letters.

I will now answer the questions in the revision process section of A Student's Guide:

I think that I did do a good job of demonstrating my ability to think about my writing and myself. I provided analysis, concrete examples, and why I made certain choices.

The peer reviews that I got helped me to narrow the focus of my letter and organize all the paragraphs around a central theme. They also helped me to realize that I need to include some more concrete examples and do a little more hyperlinking. I also had a paragraph about my time management and over-commitment this semester that I realized needed to be pared down and focused more on my central idea.

Webb, Michaela "cracked earth" 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment